At about 2:23 this morning, Barbados TODAY welcomed its newest addition to the family, its baby Blake, son of reporter Kimberley Cummins.
Scheduled to have gone on maternity leave at the end of this week, Kimberley went into labour while at home yesterday when she would have been preparing for work, and delivered her bouncing, healthy baby boy, weighing just under five pounds, in the wee hours of the morning.
Up to Friday, having been confined to working from the office ahead of her scheduled leave, Kimberley’s last story was More Creativity: NCF CEO Calls For More Research Going Into Themes and Concepts of Bands, published as the Crop- Over entertainment cover story, and said she looked forward to reporting for work as usual yesterday.
Fully expecting and hoping for a July delivery, Kimberley was in for a surprise last night at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital when her third son determined he was not about to comply with her schedule.
Barbados TODAY congratulates Kimberley on a successful delivery and are happy to report that both mother and baby are doing well. (LB)
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App