I’ve only now had the opportunity to read the Monday’s night edition of your paper and I see Andre Worrell commenting on the legal battle between two opposition MPs.
I’m so happy that Andre Worrell has finally found his voice or his pen and this augers well for the country because I am waiting to see or hear his views on the “crack some heads … and shoot some people speech” and also on the removal of the Commissioner of Police, the growing number of unemployed young people and the extremely high cost of living.
Please Mr. Worrell don’t disappoint us, as a young person like yourself we are waiting to hear from you.
— Vern Gilkes
Recent Local News
- Ministry launches investigation into death at senior citizens home
- Update - Police release the name of Vauxhall victim
- Police probe another unnatural death in St Lucy
- Family mourns for Mario Peters
- Update: Police investigate homicide at senior citizens home
- Police probe unnatural death in Christ Church
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App