Entertainers took to the field at the Windward Cricket Club on Sunday for what was a great T-20 cricket match.
It was all in an effort to rause funds for Keana Banfield, who is desperately fighting to survive toxic poisoning, in a Miami hospital as doctors battle daily to save her life.
The two captains were Red Plastic Bag and Gabby, and players included the several soca artistes, radio personalities, music producers Government Minister Michael Lashley, Terry “Mexican” Arthur, promoter Gilbert Rowe and spoken word artiste Adrian Greene and more.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App