Members of the public can now rent specific areas of the Barbados Defence Force to hold conferences and social events.
Major Michael Jackman of the Barbados Defence Force made this disclosure today during an interview with Barbados TODAY.
Yesterday, CIBC First Caribbean International Bank used St. Ann’s Fort, the Garrison, to launch its Medical Professional Edge package for medical professionals.
In a brief statement Jackman explained that the Barbados Defence Force was currently renting Lingwood Hall, Hodgson Hall Conference Facility, the Officers’ Mess, the Warrant Officers and the Non Commissioned Officers Mess, inclusive of grounds, for social events.
He explained that the funds were being used for the refurbishment and up-keep of the facilities. (NC)
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App