6 Eggland’s Best eggs, hard cooked
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
Fresh parsley leaves for garnish
Hard-cook eggs; when fully cooked, remove and cool completely.
Cut avocado; remove peel and seed and cut 12 1/2 cubes and set aside; mash remaining avocado place in food processor bowl.
Peel eggs and cut in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside.
Add yolks to food processor bowl with avocado and add mustard, lemon juice and pepper; blend until smooth.
Spoon fillings into egg whites and garnish with 1 avocado cube and parsley leaf. Place eggs on a platter, cover and store in refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App