Police are seeking the public’s assistance in locating 89 year-old Cleveland Douglas, of Vauxhall, Christ Church.
The 5 foot 7’’ tall, dark slim man with a broad nose, slim face and long grey hair left the home of his wife, Sylvia Douglas, on Wednesday, June 27 about 8 p.m.
At the time he was wearing a short khaki pants, a multi-coloured shirt, a black hat, a black pair of glasses and a pair of sandals.
He answers to the name of Sunny or Dougie. He is known to frequent St. David’s and Adams Castle areas.
Anyone with information about Cleveland’s whereabouts is asked to contact the Oistins Police Station at 418-2612/ 2658, Operations Control at 430-7100, the emergency number 211 or the nearest police station.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App