The Congress of Trade Unions and Staff Associations of Barbados joins with the nation in mourning the passing of the late Sir Richard Haynes.
Sir Richard will be remembered as an outstanding medical practitioner and as a revered Barbadian politician.
As a politician, he articulated a political vision for Barbados and demonstrated a high level of political shrewdness.
With his passing, Barbados has lost an outstanding statesman, whose contribution to national life and development, is beyond question.
To his wife Carol Lady Jacobs, sons and other family members, CTUSAB extends its condolences at this time of bereavement.
— DENNIS DE PEIZA
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App