At the recent Professional Development Series organised by the Barbados Community College for its staff, representatives of Sagicor offered wise financial advice.
During an estate planning seminar, Advisor Roderick Nurse explained the financial components covered under estate planning. Nurse was assisted by attorney-at-law Susan L. Sealy, of Genesis Law Chambers, who spoke on the legal aspects of estate planning. Wealth Manager with Sagicor Asset Management Inc., Omar Kennedy, shared information with attendees on mutual funds and other investment instruments.
Sagicor Advisor, Roderick Nurse, emphasised: “Preserving one’s estate is integral to maintaining financial security. Having a plan in place helps to safeguard your future and it also provides peace of mind.
“The staff of the BCC were very receptive and we hope that the seminar gives them a solid foundation for some of the major decisions that they will encounter during their lifetime.”
Immediately following the seminar, Sagicor advisors interacted with staff of the BCC, answering their financial queries. Visitors to the Sagicor booth were treated to massages from a representative of the Chakra Spa at Accra Beach Hotel and Spa.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App