1-1/2 ounces dry gin
1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
1/2 ounce simple syrup
3/4 ounce fresh celery juice (from about 1 celery stalk)
7 or 8 fresh mint leaves, plus more mint for garnish
Chill a champagne coupe or other stemmed glassware by placing in the freezer or by filling the glass with ice while the cocktail is constructed.
Add all ingredients, except the reserved mint, to a cocktail shaker. Fill with ice to the brim, and chill by gently inverting the cocktail shaker about 10 times.
Strain into the chilled glass, and garnish with the small tender leaves of the mint plant, gently massaging the mint leaves between your fingertips to release their oils first.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App