Princess dress? Check! Happy Ending? You bet!
When Elisha Cuthbert said “I do” to her hockey star beau Dion Phaneauf, she did so in a gorgeous gown that could have come straight out of a fairy tale.
The newlyweds were snapped exiting St. James Catholic Church in Summerfield, Prince Edward Island, Canada on Saturday, July 6 and the Happy Endings actress looked like royalty in a traditional long sleeve lace top with tulle skirt.
Under the matching tulle veil, the bride, 30, opted for loose waves.
Although her left hand was firmly clasping her new hubby’s, her right clutched a stunning statement bouquet of white and pink flowers, which was complementary of her summer ceremony.
It was a picture perfect day for the couple of five years, who got engaged last September. After the actress and her Toronto Maple Leafs captain got hitched they duo hosted a reception for nearly 300 guests at Phaneuf’s home.
Of course, it was at an even bigger wedding that the long sleeve wedding dress comeback first began. Just two years prior, Kate Middleton famously wore the style at her April 2011 royal wedding to Prince William. Then, Camila Alves followed suit at her Texas nuptials to Matthew McConaughy and now in 2013, Cuthbert.
With tons more Hollywood weddings coming up, we can’t wait to see who might chose the style next.
Angelina Jolie perhaps? (E! Online)
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App