In just two days, Miss Humanity International 2013 will be crowned.
After a week filled with activities including to the Welchman Hall Gully, a dive into the waters off Barbados, horseback riding as well as pre-judging for the swimsuit and costumes aspects of the show, the coronation will take place on Sunday night.
During the week, the delegates also participated in the official launch, talent, swimwear, national costume, traditional dance, humanitarian advocacy presentations and interviews with the judges to determine who will go home with the title on Sunday night, at Hilton Barbados Resort, Needhams Point, one of the 12 delegates will be crowned.
The event takes place on July 14th at 7 p.m.
The delegates are Miss Antigua & Barbuda Daveille Payne-Abbott, Miss Australia, Ashleigh Wheeldon, Miss Barbados Tiffany Goodridge, Miss Gabon Henriette Mbou Wouono, Miss Grenada Aria Mary Francis, Miss Haiti Carene Vertus, Miss Jamaica Nicole Stoddart, Miss Panama Edith Cardoba, Miss Philippines Monia Misenas, Miss Portugal, Nuria Cardoso, Miss Trinidad & Tobago Breige Wilson and Miss Venezuela.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App