The weekend of July 6 & 7 saw the Beaver Scouts of the Bridgetown District having a grand time as they met at the Hazelwood property of the Boy Scouts Association for this overnight activity.
As Beaver Scouts can only spend one night in camp, the Leaders maximised the allocated time by allowing the Beavers to arrive at the camp on the Saturday morning so there would be a full day of instruction and fun.
And what fun they had! From fishing to hopscotch. From novelty races to a fun tent. Everything that you can think about to make children happy was there and that included the meals.
Recent Local News
- BREAKING NEWS - Police probe another unnatural death
- Ministry launches investigation into death at senior citizens home
- Update - Police release the name of Vauxhall victim
- Police probe another unnatural death in St Lucy
- Family mourns for Mario Peters
- Update: Police investigate homicide at senior citizens home
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App