The Government of Barbados has been giving us the right economic information all along. Yes they have been assuring us that the economy was “swell”.
What they have now revealed in pure Barbadiana is that they were correct, the economy was and is “swell” — that is, “pregnant” with pain and woe.
It is we who did not understand that the various spokesmen were, over the years, Bajan to the bone, even in the dry bones of the economy.
— Michael Rudder
Recent Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App