Regional insurance company, Sagicor Life Inc, has made a donation to the Caribbean Examinations Council’s to assist with the coordination of its 40th anniversary events.
In keeping with the anniversary theme, “Celebrating our accomplishments, Continuing the journey”, the company’s donation will be steered towards celebrating and rewarding members of the 2,800 strong group of examiners in Barbados and Trinidad and Tobago.
“Sagicor and the CXC both have strong roots in the Caribbean. As a company which places a high value on education and youth development, we take pride in supporting regional growth and integration.” commented Tracey Knight-Lloyd, Assistant Vice President of Marketing, Sagicor Life Inc.
CXC Registrar, Dr. Didacus Jules, said: “The Caribbean Examinations Council and Sagicor, two major regional organisations, continue to enjoy a critical business partnership which began from the days of the Mutual.
“This contribution will assist with the arrangements for the appreciation awards function for examiners who are participating in the 2013 script marking activities in July. CXC is appreciative of Sagicor’s tangible support to the Council’s 40th anniversary celebrations and looks forward to this relationship continuing.”
The regional counterparts have enjoyed a lengthy and successful relationship, most recently partnering on the Sagicor Visionaries Challenge.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App