One of the region’s most respected accident reconstructionists has returned to the Royal Barbados Police Force.
Sergeant Roger Mayers, who about two months ago resigned from the force, has withdrawn that resignation and has returned to his substantive position in the organisation.
Mayers, who does work for other regional forces in his area of expertise, left the force after being transferred from the position for which he had been extensively trained overseas.
Mayers’ transfer followed his investigation into a fatal accident and his subsequent recommendations that charges be brought against the person responsible for the road fatality. It was the second road fatality in which the driver had been involved.
However, no charges were brought against the individual who is the brother and cousin of two very senior members of the Royal Barbados Police Force. (WG)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App