The Rolls Royce of Crop-Over cruises will sail on Tuesday, 30 July when Wednesday 2000 presents, Drop It Lowtide.
This one of the highlights of the Crop-Over calendar, known for its blend of live performances, top DJs and non-stop, high energy partying.
This year, Lil Rick will again be the captain of the entertainment, which also includes Soca Superman Alvin Toppin, DJ Tammy and Morning Bread from Xtraklipp.
Sailing time on the Jolly Roger is 8 P.M. and tickets are sold dockside.
On the cruise, Kama Sutra will be joining Wednesday 2000, which this year is producing the Kadooment band, Uniquely Ours and the Foreday Morning’ band, Kolour Me Bad.
Both productions can be seen at the Wednesday 2000 band house, Club Marina on the Pierhead, Bridgetown and tickets for the cruise are available there.
The band house is opened Mondays to Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 7.30 p.m. and Sundays from 4 p.m. to 7.30 p.m..
Wednesday 2000 is sponsored by Barbados TODAY, Zephirin’s, Lucozade, KFC, Banks, Coke, Dr. Scholls, Pharmaton, Express Auto Spa and Club Marina.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App