Day after day we witness spills on the nation’s roads, yet those in control of vehicles continue to disregard the law as well as public safety. Here was another example today of an unsecured load just waiting to spill and do someone harm. Does the law not require these loads to be covered?
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App