It was an awesome sight, watching the sun rise on the East Coast on Saturday morning.
That’s what patrons attending the all-inclusive premium fete Aurora — The Bringer of Light held at Santosha.
The event, organised by Only In The Tropics Entertainment, featured performances by Biggie Irie and Rupee as well as Pompasetters and Tuk, who weaved through the crowd while two stiltmen towered high above them all.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App