LIME kicked off the first in a series of BlackBerry Days at its Sheraton retail store.
This local initiative extends LIME’s relationship with BlackBerry to provide added value to customers.
LIME’s Retail and Consumer Marketing Partner, Cheryl Bascombe, explained that LIME continues to be a leader in BlackBerry sales and the BlackBerry Days offer a further opportunity for the telecoms company to connect directly with BlackBerry users in Barbados.
“Passing on savings to our customers speaks to our Value Every Moment slogan, so we will be doing this roadshow on select days during July and August,” she said.
During this series of BlackBerry Day events, there will be special pricing on the BlackBerry Z10 device and gifts with purchase on both BlackBerry 10 devices.
She added: “Although we have BlackBerry specialist in our stores, BB lady Lisa who is a BlackBerry Field and Sales representative for Barbados, will be participating in our BlackBerry Days to make presentations and answer any customer queries on the BlackBerry devices.”
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App