Some of the members of the Barbados Tridents franchise which will compete in the inaugural Limacol Caribbean Premier League competition dropped in on Courts Barbados in the City for a meet and greet with customers this afternoon.
Courts Barbados is one of the sponsors on board the eagerly anticipated regional Twenty20 Tournament.
Representatives of Courts, as well as the LCPL, were also present to interact with the players, customers and the media.
Coach of the Barbados Tridents, Desmond Haynes, was also there to urge customers to come out and support the locally based franchise, as well as to answer questions from cricket enthusiasts. The players and coaching staff spent about an hour at the Bridgetown store.
Among them pictured here were (from left) Ashley Nurse, Rayad Emrit, Kyle Mayers, Carlos Brathwaite, Devendra Bishoo and Jason Holder.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App