Just 24 hours after the killing of a nursing home workers, police have charged someone with the death.
He is 29 year of David Anthony Ricardo Jones of Platinum Heights, Christ Church with the murder of 41 year old Denise Clarke of Ellerton, St. George.
Clarke, who worked as a care-giver at the Bromswood Retirement Home at Two Mile Hill, St. Michael, was found dead by a co-worker after 5 o’clock yesterday morning in the front area of the same home. Reports said it appeared she was stabbed to death.
Jones, an apprentice carpenter, is expected to appear in court tomorrow to answer the charge. (EJ)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App