Junior Monarch Charice Honesty Waldron will be dining at L’Azure Restaurant some time soon thanks to the St Philip hotel.
She was presented with her gift this morning during a short ceremony at the Crane Resort and Residences.
While she did not sing in the Solo Stray Cats calypso tent this year, the monarch in the 13 to 18 category, she was among the cast which faced the judges last year.
Tent manager Jerry Roberts said that Honesty was indeed a Stray Cat and he was proud of her achievement and the Crane Resort also wanted to reward her for winning the crown.
The Crane is one of the tent’s long standing sponsors this. Honesty was also treated to lunch at Cutters, another one of the 20 year-old tent’s sponsors. (DS)
Recent Local News
- Ministry launches investigation into death at senior citizens home
- Update - Police release the name of Vauxhall victim
- Police probe another unnatural death in St Lucy
- Family mourns for Mario Peters
- Update: Police investigate homicide at senior citizens home
- Police probe unnatural death in Christ Church
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App