The public is asked to note the following information as it relates to spectators of Foreday Mornin’ and Grand Kadooment bands for 2013.
Persons who are not members of a band, who are not members of the Royal Barbados Police Force, or authorised personnel of the promoters and organisers, will not be allowed to enter any band without the expressed permission of an authorised person while the band is assembling or on the designated parade route.
An Authorised Person means: – any member of the Royal Barbados Police Force; or any person authorised by the promoters or organisers of a public festival, wearing an approved identification mark in a manner that is easily identifiable by the relevant person.
Any person who:
(1)enters a band after being forbidden to do so;
(2)fails to leave the band after being directed to do so; or
(3)uses threatening or abusive language, or engages in disorderly behaviour which may be deemed harassing or causing alarm and distress to any member of the band;
is guilty of an offence and liable on summary conviction to a fine of $5,000 or to imprisonment for six months or both.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App