1 cooked breadfruit, diced small
8 shrimp, peeled and de-veined
1 carton heavy cream
1 clove garlic, chopped
3 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
3 cups cooked pasta noodles
Fry shrimp in oil until cooked. Add salt, pepper and garlic.
In another pan simmer cream until thickened. Add breadfruit and cooked shrimp. Simmer until done.
Pour shrimp & sauce on top of cooked pasta noodles. Sprinkle with cheese.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App