I, like others who have spoken out, have been going to Almond Beach Village regularly (in fact since it opened), so it was like a second home to us and we were absolutely devastated when it closed.
Since then we went to Casuarina, which is nice but nowhere near as good. Now that is not really calling us back as there is only one place for us and therefore we are unlikely to return until we can again enjoy the magical Almond Beach Village experience.
Come on Government of Barbados, do us all a favour and either say yea or nay and we can then look forward or resign ourselves to the fact that we will have to try and find somewhere new or just reflect that we were one of the privileged few to have been fortunate enough to be able to have experienced a stay there.
— Tony Spencer
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App