It was a relatively quiet Grand Kadooment Day for members of the Royal Barbados Police Force and Barbados Fire Service.
Up to the time of publication, police reported only a few skirmishes which were quickly “put down” and an incident on the route at Eastmond Corner, Bank Hall, where a man sustained cuts to his ankles and back.
The Barbados Fire Service also said there was “nothing to report”. This was a far cry from Foreday Mornin’ on Saturday, where stabbings and a shooting took place along the route between three locations in the City area and Spring Garden. (EJ)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App