She began her public revelry of the annual Crop-Over Festival early Saturday morning when she donned a white monokini-type costume to play mas for Foreday Mornin’ with Island Fusion’s What Happens In Vegas section.
For Grand Kadooment, she was in white again, this time a two-piece with wire bra, jewelled costume bottom, and feathery top as she feted the last lap atop a Cockspur Rum float to Spring Garden Highway.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App