DALLAS — A grenade-wielding gunman in Texas killed at least four people after going on a shooting rampage in the Dallas area last night that left several other people injured, police and local media reported today.
The Dallas Morning News named the suspect in the killing spree as Erbie Bowser and said he had been taken into custody.
The names of the victims have not been released, but there were unconfirmed reports that a former girlfriend of Bowser was among the victims.
Police told reporters the attack began when Bowser tossed a hand grenade into the living room of a home in the DeSoto area, before proceeding to shoot and kill two women.
Among the four people wounded were two children, the Dallas Morning News said. (Reuters)
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App