Barbados’ women defeated St. Vincent and the Grenadines by seven wickets in the third round of the Regional Super50 Cricket Tournament in Grenada today.
Batting first, St. Vincent and the Grenadines were dismissed for a paltry 86 in 36.1 overs. Top scorer for the Vincentians was West Indies player Juliana Nero with 38. Talented teenage leg-spinner Shaquana Quintyne who has been having an excellent tournament, bowled well to snare figures of 3 for 8.
Barbados then responded with 89 for 3, reaching their winning target in 24 overs. Quintyne was also among the runs chipping in with 17.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App