Required: Four very ripe plantains (when the skin is yellow with spots of black they’re perfect), cooking spray.
Preheat oven to 450∞F.
Coat a nonstick cookie sheet with cooking spray.
Cut the ends off of the plantains and peel.
Cut each plantain on the diagonal into 1/2 inch slices.
Arrange in single layer and coat tops with cooking spray.
Bake, turning occasionally, for 10-15 minutes, until plantains are golden brown and very tender.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App