LOS ANGELES — Chris Brown has suffered a seizure caused by “intense fatigue and extreme emotional stress”, according to his publicist.
The R&B singer suffered a non-epileptic seizure early on Friday morning while he was working at a studio in Los Angeles.
Nicole Perna claims it was down to “the continued onslaught of unfounded legal matters and the nonstop negativity”.
Doctors examined the 24-year-old but he wasn’t taken to hospital.
On Saturday morning he posted: “They won’t love u until u r a memory…” on his Twitter account.
Last month a US judge revoked Chris Brown’s probation after looking at details of a hit-and-run accident although the Grammy winner was not ordered to go to jail.
The singer is accused of crashing into another car in California, refusing to share his insurance information and driving without a valid licence.
The driver of the other car also says the musician “went ballistic” at her after the crash in May.
Chris Brown has been on probation since attacking his ex-girlfriend, Rihanna, in 2009. (BBC)
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App