It was the body of missing woman, Monica Marshall-Wilkinson, of Bagatelle Terrace, St. Thomas that was discovered last week at North Point, St. Lucy.
The body of the 54 year old woman was positively identified through forensic procedure, police Public Relation Officer, Inspector David Welch said today.
On the afternoon of Friday, August 2, her remains were discovered. Marshall-Wilkinson left home at around 12:30 p.m. on July 31, and never returned. At the time, she was driving a vehicle, which was later recovered at Speightstown, St. Peter. The cause of death is still to be made public. (EJ)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App