For an unknown time, young Tatyana King, had in her possession a document that many would have died to get their hands on before 4 p.m. today. She had possession of the 2013 Financial Statement and Budgetary Proposals.
We are more than a little sure, however, that given she is the daughter of Minister of Finance Chris Sinckler, the contents were as safe from longing hands and prying eyes as if they were in the minister’s hands.
Here Tatyana hands over the prized “black box” to Sinckler as he prepares to enter Parliament.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App