After much effort, personnel from C.O. Williams Construction were able to free one of their giant excavators that got stuck in the Constitution River yesterday, where a major environmental upgrade is taking place.
Unlike yesterday, however, when the near day-long rescue attracted hundreds of curious Barbadians, today’s clean up passed without much notice.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App