There is a direct resemblance of the sexual behaviour of bonobos and Barbadian men and women at Foreday Mornin’ jam and Kadooment.
Notice how the males go off in different directions in search of new females as soon as the act is finished. Exactly like bonobos!
What a pity that our women annually subject themselves to this orgy of the street.
If any of this qualifies as Barbadian culture, please count me out.
— Carl Moore
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App