Being disabled definitely does not mean you have an inability, but that you are enabled to reach for the moon even if that means missing and landing among the stars.
For hearing impaired student of the Graydon Sealy Secondary School, Toni Wharton, life may have its share of challenges but she has learnt the art of dancing in the rain.
Copping six passes in one sitting of the CSEC exams, Wharton was elated. Here Wharton describes her feelings to mom Marcelle Wharton earlier today.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App