Eight young Barbadians will take to the stage this weekend to vie for a place in the next round of the Richard Stoute Teen Talent Competition.
The occasion will be the second round of the contest, being held this year on the grounda of Divi Southwinds Resort on St. Lawrence Road, Christ Church.
The eight participants in the 13 to 21 category are:
Amor Knight-Miller — The Climb and Jar Of Hearts
Tasha Mathurin — Long Long Time and Just As I Am
Rashida Dixon — When You Believe and If I Ain’t Got You
Miesha Lovell — He Wants It All and Hold Me
Tosheena Durant — My Guy and Redemption Song
Crystal Lavia — Skyscraper and When I Look At You
Akeila Inniss — Super Woman and Let Me Be Your Angel
Krystal Browne — Strong Enough and Worthy Is The Lamb
Two persons will be competing in the six to 12 category:
Christopher Padmore — Everyday I Love You and Two Less Lonely People
Tanisha Alleyne — Brown Skin and Jar Of Hearts.
Sunday’s preliminary will starts at 7 p.m.
Recent Local News
- Ministry launches investigation into death at senior citizens home
- Update - Police release the name of Vauxhall victim
- Police probe another unnatural death in St Lucy
- Family mourns for Mario Peters
- Update: Police investigate homicide at senior citizens home
- Police probe unnatural death in Christ Church
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App