The family of Bushy Park, St. Philip fish boner was tonight trying to come to grips with her untimely death.
As Police continued their investigations into how 49-year-old Carolyn Forde, a mother of seven met her death, reports indicate she was brutally stabbed with a Billfish beak.
She died at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital where she was rushed after the incident which took place just after 4:30 p.m. in the Bridgetown Fisheries Complex, the City.
The mood at the Princess Alice complex was sombre as some of the workers spoke about Forde, saying she was “a very quiet person”. They also said that she was a victim of domestic abuse and had been beaten on previous occasions. Barbados TODAY understands the alleged attacker made fish nets at the same Fishing complex. Esther Beckles, a fish vendor who resides in Pinelands, St. Michael told Barbados
TODAY that two of Forde’s children -Toya Forde and Nekeita Forde – who are her nieces – reside with her (Beckles).
Police Public Relations Officer, Inspector David Welch said a man was assisting with investigations. (NC)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App