A driver of a car today escaped serious injury after his car collided with a Sanitation Service Authority garbage truck along the Cummins section of the ABC Highway.
The driver of the car, who requested anonymity, told Barbados TODAY that he was travelling in the direction of the Clyde Walcott Roundabout when his tyre blew out.
“I was then swerving out of control and managed to get the car from turning over after hitting the truck. It then spin right around, and skidded [a few feet],” he said.
The car came to rest facing the opposite direction, which brought traffic to a crawl. (MR)
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App