Dance groups of all genres are being invited to register now for Community Dance Fest 2013 – 2014.
Registration forms may be collected from, and returned to, the Community Development Department, Fourth Floor, Warrens Office Complex, St. Michael, no later than Friday, September 13. Persons may also contact the Department at 310-1700 for further information.
The annual competition, which is hosted by the Community Development Department, under the Ministry of Social Care, Constituency Empowerment and Community Development, will begin with the preliminaries from September 26 to 29. The Zone Finals will run from November 21 to 25 and the Finals will take place on January 21, 2014, at Kensington Oval. (BGIS)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App