1 melon (chilled fresh ripe sweet halved and seeded orange flesh or cantaloupe)
2&1/2 cups juice (mango, good quality chilled)
4 tbsps orange juice
1 tsp lime juice
1 tsp white sugar (coloured rimming for glass)
2 lime (slices)
Scoop the melon flesh into a blender, add the fresh orange juice and mango juice and blend until smooth.
Rub the lime juice on the glasses and dip in the sugar to rim the glasses.
Pour into a chilled glass and decorate with your orange and lime slices.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App