It certainly is a “Beautiful Day” — Michael Bublé is a dad!
The singer, 37, and his wife Luisana Lopilato, 26, welcomed son Noah at 2:26 a.m. today in Vancouver, Bubléannounced via Instagram, sharing a photo of his family.
“Overjoyed and filled with gratitude at the arrival of our son,” the new dad writes.
After announcing he and the Argentine actress were expecting their first child, the dad-to-be couldn’t contain his excitement over pending parenthood.
“I had just found out [we were expecting]. It was the greatest day of my life, so I just said, ‘You know, I’m having a baby!'” Bublé shared when explaining why he first broke the baby news to Reese Witherspoon.
In March, the couple discovered they would welcome a son. “We have just come from the hospital and the sonogram was pretty clear — it’s a boy! We are thrilled,” Bublé said at the time.
Finding out the sex of their baby boy coincided with the selection of the new pope, who happened to be from Lopilato’s native country. “She said, ‘It’s a sign!’ But there is no way we are going to call him Frank, even if it did work well for Frank Sinatra,” the singer joked.
Although the couple debated about names, Bublé’s main priority is to always be present in his son’s life. “I just don’t want to look back and say, ‘God, I should have been there more,’ because I have a feeling that I’ll never look back and say, ‘Jeez, I should have worked more,'” he said. (People)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App