Measures contained in the recent Budget will come under the microscope this Wednesday, August 28, when members of the Men’s Educational Support Association bring their collective minds to bear on the proposals.
The occasion is MESA’s regular monthly meeting which comes off at The St. Michael School on Martindale’s Road, St. Michael, beginning at 7:30 p.m.
The main agenda item of the meeting is: The possible impact of the recent Budgetary Proposals on Families in Barbados, and some suggestions for coping or change.
Principal of the Graydon Sealy Secondary School Matthew Farley, and noted agriculturalist, Dr. Chelston Brathwaite, will be the key discussants. Members of MESA’s Executive Committee will serve as resource persons.
The public is invited to attend this important meeting.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App