The combination of dark clouds obscuring the sun, driving rain, flooded streets and in the case of Waterford Bottom what appeared to be a mist that cut visibility, made for an afternoon that left many feeling the best place to be was at home — in bed.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App