Police have arrested and formally charged a 34-year-old man with the stabbing death of Terrell Alleyne.
Warren Wilmot McKenzie, of Spring Terrace, Enterprise, Christ Church has been charged with the murder of Alleyne, who died last Friday, August 30, from stab wounds received while at Silver Sands, Christ Church.
McKenzie is expected to appear at the Oistins Magistrate Court tomorrow.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App