Officials in the Ministry of Transport and Works are considering the best ways to repair a section of road in St. Joseph, which has been made dangerous for travel by recent heavy rains.
The ministry has advised all road users that the section between Dark Hole and Coconut Grove at Upper Parks, St. Joseph has been severely damaged, and as a result, will be closed until further notice. However, the road at Lower Parks can be used to access Dark Hole.
Recent Local News
- Ministry launches investigation into death at senior citizens home
- Update - Police release the name of Vauxhall victim
- Police probe another unnatural death in St Lucy
- Family mourns for Mario Peters
- Update: Police investigate homicide at senior citizens home
- Police probe unnatural death in Christ Church
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App