Twenty three year old Jillian Williams, a linguistics student at the UWI, is moving forward.
A release issued noted that having only completed two years of study at Cave Hill Campus, the “foreign student” who lives in Barbados has “faced extreme financial challenges over the years which has seriously affected her studies.”
“She’s a singer and has been ministering in mostly Seventh day Adventist and some full gospel churches since she was 16. Her prior source of funding no longer being available Jillian has taken the initiative to make use of her talent to help her and is holding a concert to help fund the completion of her education at the Cave Hill Campus.
The concert entitled, Moving Forward will be held at the Seventh Day Adventist Primary School Hall at Saturday 7th September at 8 p.m.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App