Just a few months after receiving Tripadvisor’s 2013 Certificate of Excellence Reward, Elegant Hotels Group’s Daphne’s Restaurant has received more international honour.
This time, the luxury dining restaurant has been named among the Top Ten Places to Eat in Barbados by Tropical Sky, the Top Five Beach Restaurants around the World by The Daily Mail, the Top Five Restaurants by Caribbean Travel Life and the Top Ten Independent World Restaurants by Destinology.
Daphne’s general manager, Marco Alleyne, thanked his team for the major role they played in this latest achievement, noting that it is a proud moment.
“Just months after receiving our first ever TripAdvisor Certificate, this is certainly a boost for our team,” he noted.
“We are delighted to be named among top restaurants in places like Dubai, Paris, Bangkok, Seychelles and New York, among others. This is no easy feat and is a testament to the hard work and dedication of the Team at Daphne’s.”
Daphne’s, one of Barbados’ most acclaimed restaurants, is located on the West Coast in Paynes Bay, adjacent to The House and Tamarind. The Zagat-rated restaurant offers modern Italian classics infused with island flavours and combined with authentic Bajan hospitality.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App