Management and staff of Hilton Barbados Resort marked the eighth anniversary of the hotel’s reopening with a cake cutting ceremony recently.
General manager, Matthew Mullan, assisted by team members who were with the resort from the reopening eight years ago, cut into the massive chocolate covered creation, to the delight of those in attendance.
Mullan explained that his team continued to deliver an experience that matches no other, keeping in line with the international standards of Hilton Hotels and Resorts.
“We cannot thank them enough for their hard work and outstanding performance which keeps us going from day to day,” he said.
“Eight years of offering quality service and products is something to be celebrated and we are happy to be able to provide this for even more years to come. We also take this opportunity to thank our international guests for choosing us over the years, as well as the many Barbadians who view Hilton Barbados Resort as their own.”
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App