The Girl Guides Association will be coordinating the cleaning of Chandler’s Bay in St. Lucy on Saturday September 21, 2013 between 6 a.m. and 12 noon as part of the local contribution to the annual International Coastal Clean-up effort.
Interested persons/groups are asked to pre-register for the clean-up by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org attention: Commissioner for the Environment Gina Belle. All interested persons including members, family, friends and members of other organizations are welcome.
If you (or your group) are unable to make it St. Lucy, but will still like to participate in the effort, there will be other clean-ups being conducted around the island. This information can be requested at the given email address.
Please spread the word and encourage others to come along!
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App